2 Mayıs 2010 Pazar

Making a difference!

I was planning to make a difference in my blog!! :) And discovered a possible new thing: Writing in English!

I should have written this post weeks ago... But you must know that I am a CHRONIC procrastinator...

I have some good friends around the world; and they see my blog, wonder it.. however, they cannot read due to our different languages.
I may use Google Translation in order to translate my blog site... Yet, I HATE using that automatic translations. so I decided to write some posts in English...
This is the first one :)) and I promise it won't be the last! At least, I hope so.. :)

My dear sister, Annie, is the main reason for this post! She visits my blog, but unfortunately she cannot read...
This is my gift for Annie!! <3

What can I tell.. umm..

Annie! Do you know that I mentioned about our Twilight game and about you in my blog? many times!

Giving some information about The Twilight Saga: New Moon and telling our story in there had been my great joy for a while...
I told that we made a good couple with you and you are my beloved!
I also wrote about Mark.. (RIP my love...) and my other mate Gamecock.. How they felt for me, and how I Loved them.. I wrote our war and clans in the game, our family as a clan.. And also said that I was happy with my friends in the USA despite the miles... We always sent our kiss and hugs across the miles!
I always remember the feeling of being same. I celebrated your Thanksgiving day and you celebrated my religious day. that was wonderful and we were a great team!

I feel that Annie is my sister, my big sister :)) and I am her little sister.. :)
This feeling will never pass.

Now, I finished everything in my mind...
I may tell what it is like to be in Turkey or how it feels to be a university student who has many dreams, many impossible dreams...
This is the first letter for my foreign friends..
And the next ones will be shaped by them...

Annie, I love you sis! You will always be 'Annie' for me just like in the game.. :p

0 yorum: